Seven Favorite Things: Gifts for New & Expecting Moms from Lola
Motherhood is tough. Ridiculously cute baby clothes and hilarious books help make it better. Check out our "Aww"-inducing picks from Lola (all under $25).
Known for their selection of clever children's wear and books, Lola's North Beach shop is the perfect gift resource for new and expecting moms.
1. Laptee and Tee Naptime Onesie, $22
2. Goodnight iPad by Ann Droyd, $14.95
3. Trumpette Sneaker Socks Set of 6, $27
4. San Francisco ABCs by Gus D'Angelo, $9.95
5. Cute Ninja Onesie, $24
6. Baby-gami by Andrea Sarvady, $14.95
7. My Quotable Kid Journal, $14.95
Lily Ko (lily7x7 @gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is on the creative team at Pottery Barn, and works as a freelance stylist, writer, and designer.