Seven Favorite Things: Lazy Twins Pop-Up Shop
Mix one part London street fashion, one part San Francisco style, add twist of vintage flair, and shake, shake, shake. The delectable result? Lazy Twins, a beyond bicoastal clothing line launched by two Spanish designers, one of whom is based in London and the other right here in San Francisco.
From fringy frocks to bold, matching separates, we're loving the heavy vintage influences and Brit-meets-Bay design. Catch their pop-up shop all month at the Crocker Galleria and stop by this Wednesday, September 18th, for special party hosted by Storenvy.
Lazy Twins Storenvy Pop-Up Party: Wednesday, September 18, 6pm-8pm, at the Crocker Galleria (50 Post St.).
1. Zip Detail Sweatshirt, $98
2. Yellow Trousers with Side Line, $108
3. Turquoise Side Detail Trousers, $86
4. Light Strawberry Trapeze Dress, $96
5. Patterned Boyfriend Jacket, $144
6. Burnt Orange Cape Shirt, $89
7. Fringe Detail Shirt Dress, $86
Lily Ko (lily7x7 @gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily works as a freelance stylist, writer, and designer.
- Seven Favorite Things: Uniqlo Men's & Women's Wear + the Scoop on the New Union Square Pop-up!
- Seven Favorite Things: Spring Menswear from Acrimony + ACRE/SF
- Seven Favorite Things: Gifts from Bae Home & Design
- Seven Favorite Things: Chloe Rose's Newly-Launched Website
- Seven Favorite Things: Last-Minute Mother's Day Gifts from Viv & Ingrid