Seven Favorite Things: Locally-Made Holiday Cards from Hello! Lucky
There's no time like the holidays to really go the extra mile. Sure, the gift is important, but the card is where you can really get sentimental (or just be an endearing smart-ass). Top off each of your well-wrapped gifts with a lovely little note from Hello! Lucky.
The local team of artisan letterpressers really know how to kick up the kitsch when it comes to Christmas cards. Take a peek at our favorites and stop by their SoMa digs (977 Howard at 6th) or a local retailer to pick some up.
P.S. They make great "wrapping" for gift cards.
Lily Ko (lily7x7 @gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is on the creative team at Pottery Barn, and works as a freelance stylist, writer, and designer.
- Seven Favorite Things: Rad Holiday Gifts from Local Etsy Shops
- Seven Favorite Things: Artisan-Made Accessories + Home Decor from Lydali
- Seven Favorite Things: Holiday Party Dresses from Acrimony and Elizabeth Charles
- Seven Favorite Things: Local, Hand-Crafted Jewelry from Sarah Swell
- Seven Favorite Things: Black Friday Picks from Local Boutiques