Seven Favorite Things: Luxe Accessories from Circle & Square
From refined to edgy to eccentric, Circle & Square is one of those lovely shops that has a little something for everyone. This month, the Pacific Heights boutique is celebrating its fifth anniversary with a newly revamped brick & mortar, and by donating a percentage of all October sales to the American Cancer Society.
We love C&S for their quirky and often limited-edition selection of modern, artisanal accessories mixed with a smaller, mint-condition collection of one-of-a-kind vintage jewels. See the delights we found while perusing their current selection.
Lily Ko (lily7x7 @gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is on the creative team at Pottery Barn, and works as a freelance stylist, writer, and designer.
- Seven Favorite Things: Last-Minute Mother's Day Gifts from Viv & Ingrid
- Seven Favorite Things: Uniqlo Men's & Women's Wear + the Scoop on the New Union Square Pop-up!
- Seven Favorite Things: Women's Spring/Summer Footwear from Gimme Shoes
- Seven Favorite Things: Gear from PUBLIC Bikes
- Seven Favorite Things: Badass Adventure Gear from Triple Aught Design