Seven Favorite Things: Men's Outwear from Maas & Stacks
Baby, it's cold outside. It's time to treat yourself -- or a loved one -- to a sleek new winter coat. Our suggestion? You can't go wrong with the winter wool, leather and cashmere collection at Maas & Stacks.
Here are our top picks from the Castro boutique.
1. Robert Geller Two-Tone Wool Coat, $899
2. Band of Outsiders Leather Harrington Bomber, $1,800
3. Patrik Ervell Varsity Jacket, $690
4. Norse Projects Elka 4 Pocket Jacket, $256
5. Robert Geller Richard Jacket, $435
6. Maison Kitsune Lined Parka, $1,499
7. Siki Im Bulls Bomber Light Cashmere, $1,150
Lily Ko (lily7x7 @gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is on the creative team at Pottery Barn, and works as a freelance stylist, writer, and designer.
- Seven Favorite Things: Maas & Stacks
- Seven Favorite Things: Men's Spring/Summer Footwear from Gimme Shoes
- Seven Favorite Things: Last-Minute Mother's Day Gifts from Viv & Ingrid
- This Week in Fashion: Eric Dane at Kiehl's Grand Opening, Heliotrope Celebrates 1 Year, Custom Suiting from PDX + Mad Summer Sales
- Seven Favorite Things: Revealing the New Hermes Men's Universe