Seven Favorite Things: Metier Women's Wear & Trunk Show
Upon entering Metier you're immediately enveloped in a wealth of modern cuts and luxurious prints. The Union Square boutique houses a mix of American and European designers including Alexander Wang (#1), Graham & Spencer, Isabel Marant and Zero + Maria Cornejo (#5, #7), who seem to define edgy-luxe fashion. While the prices are often more than just a pretty penny, the artful clothing definitely warrants the occasional investment. For a lovely spring splurge, check out our picks from Metier's latest collection.
Stop by the shop tonight for the Lizzie Fortunato Spring Jewels and Cocktails Trunkshow from 5pm to 8pm. Lizzie and Kathryn, the sisters behind the line, will present their Spring 2012 collection, Desert House, in addition to special one-of-a-kind pieces.
1. Alexander Wang Holster Draped Dress, $596
2. R13 Leather Vest, $988
3. Vanessa Bruno Athé Printed Pant, $347
5. Zero + Maria Cornejo iQ Tunic, $722
6. VPL Trilobite Sleeveless Sweater, $444
7. Zero + Maria Cornejo Nyla Pant, $594
Lily Ko (lily.7x7 @ gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is an editor at SF Station, and works as a freelance stylist and apparel designer.
- Seven Favorite Things: Uniqlo Men's & Women's Wear + the Scoop on the New Union Square Pop-up!
- Seven Favorite Things: Metier's Store Closing Sale
- Metier Goes Online + Our Picks From Their Fall Collection
- Seven Favorite Things: Azalea Women's Collection
- Seven Favorite Things: Acrimony & ACRE/SF Women's Wear