Seven Favorite Things: Modern Citizen
How would we describe our relationship with Modern Citizen? It's a story of love at first sight. The SF-based e-tailer is still only budding, and we're already completely smitten with their monthly concept collections, office-to-evening-friendly everything, and refreshingly accessible price points.
Localite, founder and CEO, Jessica C. Lee is on a mission to fuel, inspire and dress the modern woman with sophisticated edge.
A new mini collection is launched every month with smartly-curated pieces that mix and match to perfection. The looks are seemingly simple, never too skimpy and always on-trend. November's is "Femme Fatale," a tough luxe edit full of leather, lace and statement jewels. Best of all, these pieces won't break the (holiday budget) bank -- average pricing hits around $70, and almost everything is under $200. Definitely worthy of our love.
1. Abbot Kinney Backpack, $129
2. Quilted Leather Pencil Skirt, $79
3. Love Forever Leather Boots, $99
4. Caped Shoulder Blouse, $129
5. Silicon Painted Necklace, $99
6. 60s Bauble Floral Earrings, $24
7. Leather Baseball Cap, $39
Lily Ko (lily7x7 @gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily works as a freelance stylist, writer, and designer.
- Seven Favorite Things: Sarah Seven Spring 2014 Bridal Collection
- Seven Favorite Things: Women's Spring/Summer Footwear from Gimme Shoes
- Seven Favorite Things: D-Structure's New Online Shop + Two Must-Attend Events
- Seven Favorite Things: Ali Golden
- Seven Favorite Things: Badass Adventure Gear from Triple Aught Design