Seven Favorite Things: Myrrhia's Collection
We've fallen in love with the Spring/Summer 2013 knitwear collection from the Oakland-based line, Myrrhia.
The knit-master is designer Myrrhia Resneck, a California native, who learned to knit at seven-years-old. Her delicate yet durable pieces are, in part, inspired by space and technology, and are entirely woven with fibers grown and spun in the US.
"With fashion, I love that I can make something useful and special that someone else can literally 'get into'," said Resneck. "Fashion is probably the most intimate art form."
1. Long Cardigan, $223.10
2. Belts, $69
3. Network Dress, $135.70
4. Lace Maxi Dress, $184
5. Cropped Cardigan, $220.80
6. Scoop Neck Dress in Scrolling Lace, $202.40
7. A-Line Skirt, $188.60
Lily Ko (lily7x7 @gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is on the creative team at Pottery Barn, and works as a freelance stylist, writer, and designer.
- Seven Favorite Things: Sarah Seven Spring 2014 Bridal Collection
- Seven Favorite Things: Azalea Women's Collection
- Seven Favorite Things: Christopher Collins Fall 2012 Collection
- Seven Favorite Things: Eel & Ermine Summer/Fall Collection
- Seven Favorite Things: Timbuk2's New Distilled Collection + Q&A with Director of Product & Design