Seven Favorite Things: NYE Entertaining Essentials from Zinc Details
If you're hosting NYE this year (or need a gift for someone who is), we recommend stopping by Zinc Details for some last-minute life savers. The Lower Pacific Heights boutique is full of modern, conversation-starting pieces that are sure to help you drink and celebrate your way into 2013.
We'll cheers to that!
1. Natural Driftwood Bottle Opener, $45
2. Dinner-Party-in-a-Box, $50
7. Alessi Cheese Board, $296
Lily Ko (lily7x7 @gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is on the creative team at Pottery Barn, and works as a freelance stylist, writer, and designer.
- Seven Favorite Things: Costume Essentials from Piedmont Boutique
- Seven Favorite Things: Women's Spring/Summer Footwear from Gimme Shoes
- Seven Favorite Things: Gifts from Bae Home & Design
- Seven Favorite Things: Badass Adventure Gear from Triple Aught Design
- Seven Favorite Things: Gear from PUBLIC Bikes