Seven Favorite Things: Quirky Homewares from Park Life
They say it's all about the location -- foot traffic, visibility, etc. Park Life is one store that begs to differ. The Inner Richmond gallery/boutique has long been one of my favorite places in San Francisco, and is reason enough to make a little trip out to the Richmond. They have a selection that ensues both laughter and inspiration upon each visit -- and our above favorite picks are no exception. Check them out.
1. Balloon Dog Bookend, $49
3. Tauba Auerbach Shapes Card Deck, $200
6. Piggy Bank Lamp, $79
7. Hex Brass Bottle Opener, $49
Lily Ko (lily7x7 @gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing fro 7x7, Lily is on the creative team at Pottery Barn, and works as a freelance stylist, writer, and designer.
- Seven Favorite Things: Thanksgiving Outfits from Fancy French Cologne
- Seven Favorite Things: Women's Spring/Summer Footwear from Gimme Shoes
- Seven Favorite Things: Spring Menswear from Acrimony + ACRE/SF
- Seven Favorite Things: Dresses from Bastille
- Seven Favorite Things: Super Comfy Women's Shoes from Bulo