Seven Favorite Things: Revealing the New Hermes Men's Universe
Dapper men of SF, there's much to celebrate.
The Hermes Men's Universe opens today in the Union Square Hermes store. The entire space will be transformed into a a very fashionable man cave launching today and open through October 24th.
The concept pop-up is part of a greater worldwide initiative to expand their menswear following, and is modeled after the only all-menswear Hermes store, in NYC. Special zones will house the complete men's fall/winter 2012 ready to wear, home, accessories and fragrance collections, created under the direction of designer, Veronique Nichanian.
The coveted brand is known for their meticulous tailoring, clean lines, quality fabrics and quiet luxury. There's no question the price tags are as high as the craftsmanship, but hey, it's Hermes. Here are our top menswear picks for this season.
5. Hermes Licol 2 Silver Cufflinks, $465
6. Hermes So Hermes Silk Twill Tie, $195
7. Hermes Terre d'Hermes Fragrance Collection, $40-$190
Hermes Men's Universe at Hermes Union Square (125 Grant Ave.), open October 19-24, 415.391.7200.
Lily Ko (lily7x7 @gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is on the creative team at Pottery Barn, and works as a freelance stylist, writer, and designer.
- Seven Favorite Things: Men's Spring/Summer Footwear from Gimme Shoes
- Seven Favorite Things: Uniqlo Men's & Women's Wear + the Scoop on the New Union Square Pop-up!
- Seven Favorite Things: Maas & Stacks
- Seven Favorite Things: Aether Stream
- Seven Favorite Things: Spring Menswear from Acrimony + ACRE/SF