Seven Favorite Things: SF Giants-Inspired Orange Picks from Azalea
Let's hear it for our boys in orange and black! And with Halloween just around the corner, how appropriate is it that the city's covered in these oh-so lovely colors?
The Hayes Valley boutique, Azalea, seems to have foreseen the Giants' victory -- their current collection is littered with fall-friendly, orange clothing and accessories. Here are our orange-chic picks for showing your SF (and Halloween) pride.
1. AG Jeans Stilt Jean in RRK Rust, $159
2. Parker Pleated Dress in Orange, $265
Lily Ko (lily7x7 @gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is on the creative team at Pottery Barn, and works as a freelance stylist, writer, and designer.
- Our Seven Favorite SF Giants-Inspired Items from Azalea Boutique
- Seven Favorite Things: Retro-Inspired Women's Wear from Nooworks
- Seven Favorite Things: Father's Day Picks from Alite
- Seven Favorite Things: Black Friday Picks from Local Boutiques
- Seven Favorite Things: Men's Picks from Trendy Mondays