Seven Favorite Things: Spring Menswear from Acrimony + ACRE/SF
The Hayes Valley boutique and its North Beach offshoot house an array of boys-only outfitters like Wings + Horns (#1) and NYC designer, Robbert Geller (#7), mixed in with crossover brands like Rachel Comey (#5) and Cheap Monday. Overall, the style is progressive yet wearable, and the devil's truly in the details.
5. Rachel Comey Uncle Dan Oxford, $345
Lily Ko (lily.7x7 @ gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is an editor at SF Station, and works as a freelance stylist and apparel designer.
- ACRE/SF Brings Clothing + Coffee to North Beach
- This Week in Fashion: Men's Summer Sale Picks from Local Boutiques Around the City
- Seven Favorite Things: Acrimony & ACRE/SF Women's Wear
- ACRE/SF Closes In North Beach, Rare Device Opening In Noe Valley
- Our Seven Favorite Menswear Pieces from ACRE/SF and Acrimony