Seven Favorite Things: Stylish Local Kickstarters
It's no question, our fine city is full of alternative thinkers and creators. And we get it -- these types can be hard to impress. That's why we're looking to local Kickstarters for innovative holiday gifting.
From the sleek sneaker pack that's at the top of our wish list, to three very different shoe lines (Who knew SF was such a shoemaking hub?), support local design and spread holiday cheer with seven kick-ass Kickstarters that are definitely worth backing.
1. Shrine Sneaker Pack, starting at $5
2. FlipSlip Foldable Shoes, starting at $25
3. Wrap Wallet, starting at $29
4. Mohinders Shoes, starting at $20
5. GAUTAM Collection Bow Ties, starting at $6
6. Benjamins Shoes, starting at $10
7. Rolo Packing System, starting at $10
Lily Ko (lily7x7 @gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily works as a freelance stylist, writer, and designer.
- Seven Favorite Things: Black Friday Picks from Local Boutiques
- Seven Favorite Things: Local Black Friday & Cyber Monday Sales
- Seven Favorite Things: Locally-Made Holiday Cards from Hello! Lucky
- Seven Favorite Things: Local, Hand-Crafted Jewelry from Sarah Swell
- Seven Favorite Things: Rad Holiday Gifts from Local Etsy Shops