Score Major Deals at the SF Design Center's Fall Sample Sale
Deep in the heart of the city's Design District is the expansive, luxurious San Francisco Design Center, the West Coast's premier destination for innovative and custom interior design, with over 100 showrooms to show off its treasure trove of items. And what better chance to experience their bounty than their bi-annual Sample Sale? It's this weekend from November 3-4, so get ready to score some major deals.
Inside, you'll discover the very best in furnishings, accessories, flooring, wall coverings, fabrics, lighting, kitchens, baths, fine art and antiques–all at remarkable discounts of up to 70% off! Open to Trade professionals on November 1-2, and to the public on November 3-4, this special sample sale is an awesome opportunity to see the latest trends and products in home furnishings. Admission is $10. See you there!
San Francisco Design Center, 101 Henry Adams Street, 415-490-5800
- Score Major Deals at Metier's Closing Sale!
- What’s the Deal: James Perse Sample Sale + More
- What's The Deal: SenSpa Facials, Sample Sales, and a Gilt City Warehouse Sweepstakes
- What's The Deal: Goorin Bros Sample Sale, Bell Jar Block Party, Eel & Ermine, + more
- What’s the Deal: A Miner Miracle Sample Sale, Bastille, Danielle + More