SF Street Style: 415 Tattoo + Grey Dr. Martens in Union Square
The very handsome, Sergio, in his just-purchased grey Dr. Martens and mixed plaid. I like Sergio's proportion control -- with broader shoulders, but skinny legs, if you're going to rock tight denim, it's not a bad idea to balance it out with a chunkier, heavier-soled shoe.
We caught Sergio exiting the Macy's Men's Store, already flaunting his new purchase. He dashed in to find a pair of boots after his shoe tore and found this classic pair. I've never seen Docs in this matte gray, but I really like them -- especially contrasted with the iconic yellow stitching.
Lily Ko (lily.7x7 @ gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is an editor at SF Station, works as a freelance stylist and covers food, fashion and fun on her blog, Curated SF.
- SF Street Style: Best Friends with Distinctly Different Styles in Union Square
- SF Street Style: Balenciaga, H&M and Custom Jewelry at Union Square
- SF Street Style: A Modern Ad Man Shows Us Four Spring Looks, in The Mission
- Party-Hop With The Fashion Pack: Pinball at Dr. Martens, Open Your Drawers + More
- Street Style Report: Hazy Denim Shorts + Floral Dr. Martens, in North Beach