SF Street Style: Bold, Vintage Accessories at the SF International Film Fest
Kyla Westphal lives in the Mission, does green power marketing for 3Degrees, and can't get enough vintage. We caught her at the SF International Film Festival, waiting in line to see Circumstance, at the Kabuki Theater. Her bold scarf and gold-flaked cork wedges stood out in the crowd.
7 Style Questions for Kyla
1. What's the best thing about San Francisco fashion?
How eclectic it is.
2. What are your favorite local shops?
3. Who do you trust with your lovely locks?
4. Where are you eating right now?
A new favorite is Mr. Pollo. I also really like Bar Jules.
5. What trends are you digging right now?
I really like all of the vintage throw backs and the play with different patterns.
6. Who influences your style?
My mom, because I wear all of her vintage stuff!
7. What's your biggest style no-no?
Hammer pants -- hell no!
Lily Ko (lily.7x7 @ gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is an editor at SF Station, works as a freelance stylist and covers food, fashion and fun on her blog, Curated SF.
- SF Street Style: Two Sisters Mix Chanel and YSL with Target on Russian Hill
- SF Street Style: Two Cold Weather Looks on Market St.
- SF Street Style: Vintage Docs in the Haight
- SF Street Style: Japanese School Prep Meets Vintage Cheer in Hayes Valley
- SF Street Style: Sitting Pretty in a Vintage Blazer, Brooch + Knee Highs in Union Square