SF Street Style: Color Block Dress + Adorable iPhone Case
Meet the lovely Abigail Holtz, a product manager at Google who worked on Boutiques.com. I caught up with her outside The Grove in Hayes Valley, in this colorful print -- a refreshing print for the office, or a fun weekend day dress. Taking a closer look, Abigail had some fabulous accessories going on, too.
The bold color and print on her dress are nicely balanced with black and gold accessoreis -- a large buckled belt, Fendi sunglasses and raffia bag.
This adorable Kutusita Nyako iPhone case and gold bow ring added a cutesy touch to her sophisticated outfit.
Lily Ko (lily.7x7 @ gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is an editor at SF Station, works as a freelance stylist and covers food, fashion and fun on her blog, Curated SF.
More Style + Design Postings
- SF Street Style: Vintage Lace Dress + Gold Kate Spade Sandals in Hayes Valley
- SF Street Style: Blue Pants + a Great Big Smile in the Marina
- SF Street Style: A Colorful Cinco de Mayo Look on Russian Hill
- Colorized, an App That turns Your iPhone into a Social Sketchpad
- SF Street Style: Breezy Colors, the Marc by Marc Jacobs It Bag, Denim Done Right + Cork Pumps on Yerba Buena Lane