SF Street Style: Deceivingly Simple Menswear in Civic Center
I spotted Gio Adame near Civic Center, in a deceivingly simple get up. I didn't realize it then, but I actually photographed Gio awhile back, in a very different look. What I like about his outfit below is that the fit and lengths are right on, and the details are slamming -- check out those cuffs and that perforated patent!
I love the flipped out pocket -- the gingham is nicely repeated (in the first photo) on the rolled cuffs.
Lily Ko (lily.7x7 @ gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is an editor at SF Station, works as a freelance stylist and covers food, fashion and fun on her blog, Curated SF.
- SF Street Style: Local Jewelry Designers Spotted in Simple Pieces + Great Shoes at New Berkeley Boutique, Viv&Ingrid at Oxford Hall
- SF Street Style: A Modern Ad Man Shows Us Four Spring Looks, in The Mission
- SF Street Style: Mixed Grays and Contrast Shoes in Union Square
- SF Street Style: Balenciaga, H&M and Custom Jewelry at Union Square
- SF Street Style: One Guy, Three Looks, Bernal Heights