SF Street Style: High-Waisted Pants, Mixed Rings + Sharp Glasses in Pacific Heights
I spotted this lovely gal while shopping at Crossroads in Pacific Heights. I love her ensemble as a complete look but, in particular, I can't get over these high-waisted pants. They're very Chloe-esque, and the high-waist is so wonderfully lengthening.
What she's wearing: Due to a technical malfunction (major iPhone fail) I don't have her name and info, but I remember her outfit being primarily vintage.
The architectural, popped-out nose brim gives these sunglasses a nice edge.
What a great mix of rings. Also, check out how she down played these suspenders -- another great detail in these pants.
She sewed up the sides of her pant hems herself -- clever and super cute.
Lily Ko (lily.7x7 @ gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is an editor at SF Station, works as a freelance stylist and covers food, fashion and fun on her blog, Curated SF.
- Love It or Leave It: Fall's High-Waist, Wide-Leg Trousers
- SF Street Style: A Local Stylist Wears Parachute Pants, Vintage + YSL, in the Mission
- SF Street Style: Japanese Minimalist Grunge in Lower Pacific Heights
- SF Street Style: Sitting Pretty in a Vintage Blazer, Brooch + Knee Highs in Union Square
- Sidewalk Chic: In the Mix in Pacific Heights