SF Street Style: Hippie Festival Style in the Ferry Building
Courtney Durler is a Headlsburg native, who's been enjoying summer break with weekend play in SF. I caught her while shopping at the Ferry Building, and noticed her fun, festival girl look.
What she's wearing: Black, loose-fit tee by Staring at Stars, and Ecote bag, both from Urban Outfitters. Earrings handmade by a Healdsburg designer, purchased at B. Real in Healdsburg. Bracelets from an SF street vendor, and Betsey Johnson, with beads from the Dali Llama's visit to Washington DC. Jeans by Levi's, purchased at Petaluma Premium Outlets. Aqua TOMS shoes, purchased at Rainsong Shoes in Healdsburg.
Courtney's feather hair-extension was done at Two Women Doing Hair in Santa Rosa.
I'm really digging the different cut of this asymmetrical tee.
7 Style Questions for Courtney:
1. Which makeup products can you not live without?
Definitely cannot live without my BADgal Lash mascara by Benefit. I’m addicted.
2. What fall fashion come back are you most excited for?
I’m a huge fan of the hippie era so I’m so excited to see that trend coming back so strong this year. I’m keeping my eyes peeled for a hot pair of bell-bottoms!
3. Where do you love to shop in SF?
Definitely on Market and in the Marina district.
4. Who do you think rocks the fiercest duds?
Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen, Kate Bosworth, Nicole Richie and Leighton Meester.
5. Where are your go-to places in SF for a good time?
The Mission for bars and restaurants, Dolores Park for beautiful days, Market St. for shopping excursions, and AT&T Park to see the Giants anytime!
6. What are your current favorite shoes?
My newly purchased tan calf Miracle Jeffrey Campbell wedges. I’m in love with them.
7. What do you dress down for?
I have a small vineyard in my backyard and my family makes Zin out of our grapes for fun! It's my dream to own my own tasting room anywhere in northern California!
Lily Ko (lily.7x7 @ gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is an editor at SF Station, works as a freelance stylist and covers food, fashion and fun on her blog, Curated SF.
- SF Street Style: Sisters in Beachy-Hip and Boho-Chic Looks at the Ferry Building
- SF Street Style: LA Lady Mixes Hermes with All Saints, Ksubi + More, in SOMA
- Sister Act: Elizabeth Olsen Blazes Her Own Trail to Screen Stardom in 'Martha Marcy'
- Parking Quiz Answer: What Does It Cost Giants Fans to Park During Game Day?
- Parking Quiz: What's the Average A Giants Fan Will Spend On Parking During A Game?