SF Street Style: A Local Stylist Wears Parachute Pants, Vintage + YSL, in the Mission
Local stylist Alix Jiang, caught outside Four Barrel (my new favorite hot spot for shooting Street Style), enjoying a nice iced coffee. Adorable bowl-cut and statement glasses aside, the way her breezy parachute pants moved is what really caught my eye.
Pant-skirt, skirt-pants -- I'm not really sure what to call these. Techically, I suppose, they're zero-inseam harem/parachute pants -- and they're fabulous.
Lily Ko (lily.7x7 @ gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is an editor at SF Station, works as a freelance stylist and covers food, fashion and fun on her blog, Curated SF.
- SF Street Style: Blue Pants + a Great Big Smile in the Marina
- SF Street Style: A Mad Hat, Darling Vintage + Must-See YSL Pumps in the Castro
- Vintage Jewelry: Sasha Maksutenco Does the Dirty Work for You
- SF Street Style: High-Waisted Pants, Mixed Rings + Sharp Glasses in Pacific Heights
- Street Style Report: A Local Stylist Wears Alexander Wang in Union Square