SF Street Style: Stripes, Prints + Messy Bun in Cow Hollow
Last Saturday, I spotted Katelyn Wheeler outside Rose's Cafe in Cow Hollow. Katelyn (a lawyer who rocks office-friendly vintage frocks during the week) was perfectly dressed down in her weekend wear -- a fun stripe-on-print mix, and a sweet messy bun.
What she's wearing: Stripped Robert Miller shirt from Gravel & Gold; Mociun skirt; "P" necklace by ILD, purchased from Azalea; Gold horse pendant gifted from her husband; Ray Ban sunglasses; NARS Pure Matte Lipstick in Vesuvio.
Love the lips!
7 Style Questions for Katelyn:
1. What are your go-to local boutiques?
General Store, Gravel & Gold, Conifer, Reliquary, Azalea, and Nida.
2. What's one piece in your closet that's stood the test of time?
I have a great vintage floral shift dress with a Peter Pan collar that I bought at a thrift store in high school, it has definitely gotten tighter over the years but I still consistently wear it. It totally works with everything -- I wore it when I was a punk (in high school, with a flannel over it), and now I wear it to the office as a lawyer (with black tights and my Repetto flats). It is completely timeless.
3. What cold-weather pieces are you most excited to wear this fall?
High-waisted jeans, fisherman sweaters, and my new flat Rachel Comey boots.
4. Which beauty products do you swear by?
Egyptian Magic lotion for face and body and Argan oil for my hair. Also, sunblock -- and lots of it.
5. What's your biggest style peeve?
6. Who has great music and great style?
7. Price aside, what shoes are you coveting?