SF Street Style: Sweet Summer Androgyny at CAPSULE, in Hayes Valley
I spotted Liz Jackson yesterday, first at Flipper's, then at CAPSULE in Hayes Valley. And, well, I'm pretty sure I have a girl crush. Liz was sporting this perfectly androgynous outfit and had the attitude and smile to really carry it off.
This look comes down to the details. I love the layered, open henley and shirt collars, the varied sleeve lengths, the thick suspenders, the blue-on-blue, the messy hair -- basically the whole look, right down to white rubber band bracelet, and random rocking chair tat.
Lily Ko (lily.7x7 @ gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is an editor at SF Station, works as a freelance stylist and covers food, fashion and fun on her blog, Curated SF.
- Where to Shop at CAPSULE Urban Air Market This Sunday
- SF Street Style: Japanese School Prep Meets Vintage Cheer in Hayes Valley
- SF Street Style: Vintage Jeanne-Marc Reversible Top + Dries Van Noten Shoes at Ver Unica in Hayes Valley
- SF Street Style: Vintage Lace Dress + Gold Kate Spade Sandals in Hayes Valley
- SF Street Style: High Contrast + Rocker Chic in Hayes Valley