SF Street Style: Two Layered-Up French Designers in The Mission
Sebastien Cadot (left) and Aldric Trouabal (right), layered-up and kicking it on Valencia. Both men are originally from Lille, France, and now work in SF as industrial designers -- Sebastien at Ammunition Group and Aldric at One & Co. With their European heritage and product design talent, when it comes to dress, these boys are naturals.
Lily Ko (lily.7x7 @ gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is an editor at SF Station, and works as a freelance stylist and apparel designer.
- Street Style Report: Two Timbuk2 Employees Show Us Four Bike-Friendly Looks in The Mission
- Street Style Report: Androgynous-Chic Layers, Downtown
- Street Style Report: Playing with Layers in Lower Pac Heights
- Street Style Report: Layers of Lanvin and Yellow Galoshes at Gimme Shoes
- Street Style Report: Colorful Weekend Layers, in Union Square