SF Street Style: Winter Parisian in Union Square
Caroline Refalo, a Paris native, currently residing in San Diego, was up in SF for the long weekend, enjoying holiday lights and shopping in Union Square. We caught her outside the Westin St. Francis Hotel where she raved to us about her recent Nordstrom purchase -- these darling black ankle boots that she swears are comfortable once you get used to them.
What she's wearing: Sweater, skirt, top and tights from boutiques in Paris; Vince Camuto Jerrell bootie from Nordstrom; Black leather Marc by Marc Jacobs bag.
Upon taking a closer look, I noticed a very subtle metallic weave that adds a little pop to this cozy sweater.
These sleek Vince Camuto Jerrell booties are a Nordstrom exclusive.
Lily Ko (lily.7x7 @ gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is an editor at SF Station, works as a freelance stylist and covers food, fashion and fun on her blog, Curated SF.
- Street Style Report: A Parisian Take on Winter Clothes in Union Square
- SF Street Style: Best Friends with Distinctly Different Styles in Union Square
- SF Street Style: Slouchy-Chic Menswear at Union Square
- SF Street Style: Sitting Pretty in a Vintage Blazer, Brooch + Knee Highs in Union Square
- SF Street Style: 415 Tattoo + Grey Dr. Martens in Union Square