SF's Best Handmade Holiday Markets: Where to Snag Fun Gifts for Everyone
Forget heading to the mall to find gifts for your friends and family. This year, all of our favorite San Francisco holiday markets are back and better than ever. Find out which ones can't be missed.
3rd Annual Renegade Craft Fair Holiday Market
This fabulous market comes to town again Dec. 17-18 from 11 am-6 pm at the Concourse Exhibition Center. More than 250 artists will offer their handmade goods. It's the perfect place to score unique jewelry, clothing, paper goods, home products and more.
The Noise Pop Holiday Shop
Noise Pop is back for their annual Holiday Shop at Bottom of the Hill on Dec. 11 from 12-5 pm. Local designers and artist will gather to sell their art, jewelry, clothing and more.
- Gifts For Yourself (And Everyone Else) @ Renegade's Holiday Craft Fair
- Sonoma Estate Sale Has Something for Everyone This Weekend
- California Home & Design Magazine's Designer Gift Guide Giveaway!
- Season's Greetings: Holiday Cards from SF's Most Festive Companies
- Gifts From Gumps: Lamont Hand-Hammered Bronze Bowls