Shop Your Neighborhood: An Excuse for Weekend Shopping Sprees
Everywhere you turn in San Francisco, there are shops and restaurants you'll never find anywhere else: Cliff's Variety, Paxton Gate, Mr. S Leather...even the hippie stores on Haight Street. This Saturday, May 21, you won't need an excuse to go hit up your favorite spots around the city. In honor of Wells Fargo's Small Business Week, the Shop Your Neighborhood event is taking over SF's best and most quirky stores and restaurants with sales, discounts, and free stuff galore.
Start planning your route now, because dozens of neighborhoods like North Beach, the Castro, Noe Valley, the Marina, the Tenderloin, Valencia Corridor, Glen Park, Haight-Ashbury and many more are in on the action, with doors open and ready to welcome you inside. Think Memorial Day outfits, Father's Day gifts...just look for the Small Business Week poster, prominently displayed in all participating store windows. Have fun and happy shopping!
More Style + Design Postings
- Where to Shop this Weekend: Guy Bedarida at Saks, Appel and Frank and Clary Sage Organics
- What's The Deal: Stock Up On Denim + Get Your Nails Done
- Threadflip: Flip Your Fashion Online
- Beach Bound? Resort Apparel and Accessories Marked Down at Carrots this Weekend
- Where to Shop this Weekend: Salvatore Ferragamo, Robindira Unsworth, Josephine & Debudda