Specs on Wheels: Warby Parker Hits the Road
The eyewear purveyor that's been decking out Mission hipsters and literary types all over the country is on tour … a six-month-long, 10-plus city bus tour deemed The Class Trip. The Warby Parker team has packed up their wares and kitted out a big yellow school bus with all styles of vintage-inspired eyeglasses, sunglasses, and capsule collections. They've even got a stylist and optician along for the ride. It's all part of efforts to bring the WP experience to life (that is, if you haven't already checked their goods out firsthand at The Perish Trust showroom). Here's what you need to know.
When: 11 a.m. - 7 p.m., Wed. 4/10–Fri. 4/12; Wed. 4/17–Fri. 4/19; Wed. 4/24–Fri. 4/26
Where: 768 Sansome St. (at Pacific)
Check out more details about the bus online, and follow the WP whereabouts on Instagram @warbyparker.
- Look of the Week: 5 Cool Unisex Finds for Hardly Strictly Bluegrass This Weekend
- A Gallery on Wheels: Papergirl Delivers Art on Bikes
- The Great Heist Strikes Shotwell
- Look of the Week: Glitz and Glam for the 2nd Annual Salsa Festival on The Fillmore
- SF Street Style: Blue Pants + a Great Big Smile in the Marina