Street Style Report: Colorful Weekend Layers, in Union Square
We caught Iranian belle Rana Nabipour dressed down in a bright, boho-meets-prepster look with perfectly disheveled layers.
What she wore: Fendi aviator sunglasses and Vince Camuto sandals, purchased from Nordstrom; Proenza Schouler shirt, purchased from Barneys; J. Crew linen blazer; J Brand "Aiden" boyfriend jeans, purchased from Shopbop; Scarf purchased from a street vendor in Barcelona; Bag purchased in Istanbul; Haircut from Ricky at Salon Desire in LA.
In Rana's bag: A bottle of Pressed Juicery Greens, Eos lip balm, iPod and hand sanitizer.
Seven Questions for Rana:
1. What's one thing most people don't know about you?
I'm an Iranian pescatarian who speaks Spanish fluently.
2. What's sexy?
An educated, well dressed man with a good sense of humor and wicked dance moves.
3. Any summer travel plans?
For the past two years I have been promising myself I'd take some time off and travel to Costa Rica–hoping to make it out there this August.
4. What would you never be caught dead in?
Clunky Jeffrey Campbell Lita platform boots. So very tasteless.
5. What's on you summer want list?
Miu Miu's glitter-acetate cat eye sunglasses and an Edie Parker Flavia clutch.
6. What products do you swear by?
ReVive moisturizer, Annick Goutal Eau du Ciel, Home and Health Natural Vitamin E Skin Oil, and Alterna Bamboo Smooth Anti-Humidity Hair Spray.
7. What's your SF top 5?
Coqueta - best gin tonic I've ever had.
Bistro Aix - Great place to just kick back with friends.
Tartine - perfect place for breakfast.
Arizmendi - best pizza.
Amelie - favorite wine spot.
Lily Ko (lily7x7 @gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is on the creative team at Pottery Barn, and works as a freelance stylist, writer, and designer.
- Street Style Report: Androgynous-Chic Layers, Downtown
- Street Style Report: A Gorgeous Newlywed Couple in Relaxed Layers, on Fillmore St.
- Street Style Report: Great Style at Goorin Bros. in Union Square
- Street Style Report: The Bagpiper in Union Square
- Street Style Report: A Modern Patriotic Look at Harputs, Union Square