Street Style Report: Foreign Style at the Ferry Building
On a recent stroll through the Ferry Building, we spotted Mathieu Bunin (left) and Miguel Barragan (right), enjoying a Sunday morning coffee. We love the cool layers and how Miguel's rocks his look -- a studded herringbone coat, teal pants, pink suede shoes and a nicely tipped hat -- with such swagger.
Lily Ko (lily7x7 @gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is on the creative team at Pottery Barn, and works as a freelance stylist, writer, and designer.
- Street Style Report: A Stunning Blue Dress and Fresh Rose, in North Beach
- Street Style Report: Local Artist Kelly Tunstall Shows Us Four Spring Looks, in Presidio Heights
- Street Style Report: A Super Cute SF Toddler Shows Us Three Looks, in Presidio Heights
- SF Street Style: Sisters in Beachy-Hip and Boho-Chic Looks at the Ferry Building
- SF Street Style: A Local Model and Designer at the Ferry Building