Street Style Report: Foreign Style at the Ferry Building
On a recent stroll through the Ferry Building, we spotted Mathieu Bunin (left) and Miguel Barragan (right), enjoying a Sunday morning coffee. We love the cool layers and how Miguel's rocks his look -- a studded herringbone coat, teal pants, pink suede shoes and a nicely tipped hat -- with such swagger.
Lily Ko (lily7x7 @gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is on the creative team at Pottery Barn, and works as a freelance stylist, writer, and designer.
- SF Street Style: Sisters in Beachy-Hip and Boho-Chic Looks at the Ferry Building
- Street Style Report: Eclectic Prints and Chic Accessories in Pacific Heights
- Street Style Report: A Local B-Boy Shows Us His 9-to-5 Style in Nopa
- Street Style Report: Brooklyn Circus Boys at The Fillmore Jazz Festival
- Street Style Report: Great Style at Goorin Bros. in Union Square