Street Style Report: Lush Layers in The Marina
We spotted South Korean native, Chloe Park, sporting mixed-layers in the Marina. We love her short and long collars, two-tone coat and colorful sweater.
We know they say "no white after Labor Day", but we're digging this refreshing burst of winter white.
Chloe's top layers are nicely balanced with a clean, simple pairing of skinny jeans and classic ballet flats.
Lily Ko (lily7x7 @gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is on the creative team at Pottery Barn, and works as a freelance stylist, writer, and designer.
- Street Style Report: Colorful Weekend Layers, in Union Square
- Street Style Report: Androgynous-Chic Layers, Downtown
- Street Style Report: Playing with Layers in Lower Pac Heights
- Street Style Report: Layers of Lanvin and Yellow Galoshes at Gimme Shoes
- Street Style Report: A Gorgeous Newlywed Couple in Relaxed Layers, on Fillmore St.