Street Style Report: A Sexy Tousled Look Near Union Square
We spotted Todd Ballew, perhaps San Francisco's sexiest moonlighting plumber, sipping on a Bicycle Coffee outside Sugar Café.
Todd is a metal worker and part-time plumber. (He's definitely not like the plumbers we normally get.) We're not going to lie -- his scruffy Ryan Gosling resemblance first caught our eye. Then we noticed his shawl neck cardigan and vintage shoes -- two great pieces for any man's wardrobe.
What he wore: Hanes t-shirt, purchased from Target; Plaid shirt from Ross; Black Nordstrom POV knit cardigan; SmartWool socks; Vintage Veto Cupid Vera Pellet shoes, purchased from Value Village; Repurposed spoon ring.
"This spoon ring was a very special gift," said Todd.
Seven Questions for Todd:
1. What's one thing most people don't know about you?
I love Dungeons and Dragons.
2. What would be your dream job?
3. What's sexy?
Glasses and thigh-high socks.
4. What's on your bucket list?
Playing drums with Neil Peart.
5. What's your favorite SF 'hood?
The Haight, for the great vibe, and the Panhandle, great memories.
6. What would be your last meal on Earth?
7. What's your SF Top 5?
-White Horse Pub.
-Golden Gate Park at night.
-Fisherman's Wharf and the seals.
-A bottle of wine and sitting in the sculpture park.
-Buena Vista Park.
Lily Ko (lily7x7 @gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily works as a freelance stylist, writer, and designer.
- Street Style Report: A Modern Patriotic Look at Harputs, Union Square
- Street Style Report: Colorful Weekend Layers, in Union Square
- Street Style Report: Thrift Shop Treasures in Union Square
- Street Style Report: A Bold Mix of Spring Prints, in Union Square
- Street Style Report: Clutch Love in Union Square