Street Style Report: A Stunning Yellow Dress in Yountville
Ever wonder what doctors and pharmacists wear under their lab coats and on weekends? Clearly Oksana Fedorenko, who is a clinical pharmacist, sees her white coat uniform as no excuse for having poor style.
We spotted Oksana, a Moldova native who now lives in SF, during a weekend stint in Yountville.
Aside from fashion and pharmacy, she says she's a huge foodie who's "obsessed with cooking and hosting dinner parties."
What she wore: Rachel Roy yellow silk embroidered dress, purchased from Macy's; Calvin Klein tan leather clutch; Diane Von Furstenberg tan leather lace-up sandals, borrowed from her mother; Prada sunglasses, purchased from Nordstrom; Chanel lipstick, purchased from Bloomingdale's.
"I love shopping at Nida boutique in Hayes Valley–they always have interesting styles," said Oksana. "And Ted Baker for classic, never-go-out-of-style clothes."
"Don't over accessorize," says Oksana. "Simple, clean lines go a long way."
Seven Questions for Oksana:
1. Do you have a favorite pair of shoes?
My Chanel black lacquered shoes with a little gold bow in the front. I bought them during a girls trip to Paris, so this pair of shoes holds sentimental value.
2. What products do you swear by?
Caudelie for skincare. Hermes' Jardin Sur Le Nil and Frederic Malle for perfume.
3. What's sexy?
A woman in a perfectly fitted suit and high heels.
4. What do you do to de-stress?
Take spin classes.
5. What's your drink of choice?
Coffee from Four Barrel.
6. What would you never be caught dead in?
Ill-fitting clothes. Wear clothes that are right for your size, not the size you want to be.
7. What's your SF Top 5?
As a foodie, these are my favorite restaurants today: Rich Table, State Bird Provisions, Abbot's Cellar, Range and Locanda.
Lily Ko (lily7x7 @gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is on the creative team at Pottery Barn, and works as a freelance stylist, writer, and designer.
- Street Style Report: A Stunning Blue Dress and Fresh Rose, in North Beach
- Street Style Report: Layers of Lanvin and Yellow Galoshes at Gimme Shoes
- Street Style Report: An Adorable Baby Shows Us How to Dress for Tomales Bay
- Street Style Report: Eclectic Prints and Chic Accessories in Pacific Heights
- Street Style Report: Brooklyn Circus Boys at The Fillmore Jazz Festival