Sui GENERIS Launches Online Boutique
Click through to see the entire lookbook in a gallery!
It's been a busy, busy year for Miguel Lopez and Gabriel Yanez, co-owners of the high-end designer consignment haven, Sui GENERIS. Earlier this year, the duo expanded their Market St. men's store and opened Sui GENERIS Illa, their new women's destination. Now, just in time for the holidays, Sui GENERIS reveals their new e-boutique, stocked with vintage and new/never-worn men's and women's collectables from brands like Balenciaga, Christian Dior, Helmut Lang, Ann Demeulemeester, Burberry Prorsum and, of course, Chanel. Check out their holiday editorial (above) for a glimpse at the hottest pieces from their online collection.
Lily Ko (lily.7x7 @ gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is an editor at SF Station, works as a freelance stylist and covers food, fashion and fun on her blog, Curated SF.
- 7 Must Shop Consignment + Non-Profit Shops for Designer Clothing, Handbags, Shoes and More
- This Week in Fashion: Simply Chic Launches Online Designer Consignment Shop
- SF Weighs In On Fall's Shearling Hype
- San Franciso Street Style Dubbed "The Land That Style Forgot"
- Look of the Week: Statement Shoes for Less