Timex Launch Party at Macy’s
Timex, the American icon, was celebrated at the Union Square flagship store, featuring 7x7 editors Schuyler Bailey and Allison McCarthy.
The fun after-work event showcased the season's hottest fashion trends and the newest Timex styles. Editors Schuyler and Allison encouraged guests to explore the new looks from the legendary watchmaker. Summer style for the ladies were epitomized with white, monochrome, and metallic palettes. Men's styles embraced lavish leathers and features for the outdoors enthusiast.
Guests also enjoyed sweet treats and refreshments, as well as a pulsing soundscape from DJ Reflecta.
Photos: Jana Asenbrennerova for Drew Altizer Photography | drewaltizer.com
More Style + Design Postings
- Do Good on Friday, and Macy’s Street Teams May Give You $25
- Fashion, Cocktails & Music @ Macy's Kenneth Cole Reaction Menswear Launch
- Macy Dresses by Giambattista Valli Provide Your Party Dress Solution
- SF Street Style: A Modern Ad Man Shows Us Four Spring Looks, in The Mission
- Look of the Week: Modern Men's Watches for Under $300