Top Shelf Boutique: On-the-Go Fashion
Move over, food trucks. Christina Ruiz is rolling into your territory with SF's first-ever fashion truck. The TopShelf Boutique founder first launched her "pop-up" store at Hayes Valley's Urban Air Market in May with much aplomb. If the food truck phenomenon could make such a big splash, there's no reason why the concept couldn't also take off with fashion.
Ruiz, a self-named drink slinger and fashionista, hand selects the clothing and accessories on offer in her cozy, well-lit abode. She serves up such local designers as Stolen Sunday, Sea Pony Couture, and Lady Noir. And the FIDM graduate makes sure to set fair prices that even the most penny-pinching San Franciscan can afford. Her other goal is to connect with SF's diverse, hyper-local communities while offering a shopping experience that's unique and a great alternative to Union Square's mayhem.
Next up: cocktails with your shopping experience? Well, that might be a long time coming, but if there's anyone who could find a way to make it work, it's Christina Ruiz.
You can find TopShelf at the SoMa Streat Food Park, at Mint Plaza, and at some of her favorite bars during happy hour. Find out where TopShelf will be parking next via Facebook and Twitter.
- Inner Richmond: Covet Boutique Opens
- Potrero Hill’s Newest Boutique: Collage Clothing opens
- What's the Deal: Gucci Hits DSW, Self Edge, Mani-Pedi Discounts and more...
- What’s the Deal: Make That Cell Phone Save You Money (For Once)
- What’s the Deal: Harputs Market, Ladita Closing Sale, Loomstate T-Shirt Recycling