Union Square Street Style
In the redesigned March issue of 7x7, we put together a story about the commerce of one of SF's busiest spots, Union Square (look for it online early next month). But who are the people who shop and work in this downtown mecca? We turned our lenses onto the street style of the people who keep Union Square alive.
Photography by Hanna Quevedo
- SF Street Style: Best Friends with Distinctly Different Styles in Union Square
- Street Style Report: A Modern Japanese Skater, in Union Square
- SF Street Style: Sitting Pretty in a Vintage Blazer, Brooch + Knee Highs in Union Square
- SF Street Style: 415 Tattoo + Grey Dr. Martens in Union Square
- SF Street Style: Mixed Grays and Contrast Shoes in Union Square