This Week in Fashion: Chaiken and Capone, Charlotte Ronson + More
1. Chaiken and Capone Sample Sale at 116 New Montgomery St. (at Mission St.), Friday October 21, 11am-6pm, Free.
It's been a long week -- get a jump start on the weekend with a mid-day Chaiken & Capone shopping break. Snag these locally-designed, biz-chic duds at ridiculously low prices -- new pieces and one-of-a-kind samples alike will be available only in sizes 2-6.
2. 20th Birthday Party at Metier (355 Sutter St.), Friday October 21, 6pm-8pm, Free, RSVP to email@example.com.
One of our favorite local boutiques, Metier, is celebrating 20 years of fashion fun in SF. Toast them with a glass of bubbly, have a slice of birthday cake, get in on the raffle, and get there early tonight -- goodie bags go to the first 50 guests.
3. Alameda Point Vintage Fashion Faire at the O Club (641 West Red Line Ave., Alameda), Friday October 21, 6pm-9pm, $10. Saturday October 22, 10am-5pm,$5-$10.
Three ballrooms full of handpicked vintage fare featuring everything from designer accessories and menswear to military and bridal. Get the premier pick at these lavish goods at tonight's First Stab event. Tomorrow, the early bird hour starts at 10am sharp, with general entry at 11am. Do out with the old and in with the new-to-you. Operation: Care and Comfort will be on site, accepting donations for American servicemen and women serving overseas. Bring anything from personal care items fun Halloween treats.
4. Charlotte Ronson Trunk Show at Azalea (411 Hayes St.), Saturday October 22, 1pm-5pm, Free.
We know, we know, it's not even Halloween 2011 yet, but fashion never waits! Get the first look at Charlotte Ronson's swoon-worthy Spring/Summer 2012 collection, and pick up a schawg-filled Charlotte Ronson bag tomorrow at Azalea.
- The Return of the Pant?
- This Week in Fashion: Brooklyn Circus 3 Year Anniversary, New Treatments at The Sports Club/LA Spa, Models for a Cause Walk Off + Independence Day Sales
- Do Call It a Comeback: Chaiken and Capone
- This Week in Fashion: Chanel Lovers at Simply Chic, Public Bikes' 1 Year Party, Banana Republic and Trina Turk Fashion Show, Styling the Modern Man + More
- Where to Shop this Weekend: Chaiken, Yummie Tummie, Vintage Fashion Expo