This Week in Fashion: Neiman+foursquare Find It and Win Event, Concerts at John Varvatos and Conifer + More
1. Neiman Marcus + foursquare Challenge at Neiman Marcus (150 Stockton St.), Saturday October 1, 12pm-4pm, Free.
This Saturday, pop into Neiman and take part in a high-tech, high-reward scavenger hunt. It's simple really: check in on foursquare, get the clues, be the first to find the (above) Nancy Gonzalez clutch, and then take it home for free -- a $995 value! Easy as Apple pie.
2. Kopecky Family Band at Hlaska (2033 Fillmore St.), Saturday October 1, 12:30pm, Free.
If fashionista catfights aren't really your cup of tea, head over to Hlaska this Saturday for an in-store performance by Nashville indie-rockers, the Kopecky Family Band. Also, enjoy 20% off all items, all Saturday long, and enter the in-store giveaways for a chance at some very pretty prizes. The event is free with RSVP, but if you can't make it, check out the live stream, use promocode: Kopecky for 20% off all web orders, and enter the online raffle.
3. Exotic Beer Tasting & Field Scout Trunk Show at Conifer (1809 B 4th St., Berkeley), Sunday October 2, 2pm-5pm, Free.
Humor your inner metro-man with a first-look at the latest collection by US-made menswear line, Field Scout...nicely paired with a hearty tasting of beers from around the world, of course. Also, snag a free, custom-made(-on-the-spot!) keychain by designer Ryan Hartman with any Field Scout purchase.
4. Gary Clark Jr. Live at John Varvatos (152 Geary St.) on Wednesday October 5, 7pm, Free.
For this week's in-store concerts: round 2, mosey on down to John Varvatos this Wednesday for an intimate performance by Austin-based blues guitarist, Gary Clark Jr. Clark. Enjoy cocktails starting at 7pm, with Clark's set slated for 8pm. The show is free with RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lily Ko (lily.7x7 @ gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is an editor at SF Station, works as a freelance stylist and covers food, fashion and fun on her blog, Curated SF.
- SF Street Style: Two Sisters Mix Chanel and YSL with Target on Russian Hill
- Look of the Week: Men's Leather Sandals Done Right
- This Week in Fashion: Our Favorites from the New Fall Collections at Conifer
- This Week in Fashion: Benefit Flash Sale, Sexy Fashion at Supperclub, Gilt's Juicy Event, WIRE Recycled Fashion + Big Sales at Carrots, Y&I and More!
- Banana Republic's Jack Calhoun on Edition, SF Style, and Mission Taquerias