This Week in Fashion: Our Favorites from the New Fall Collections at Conifer
The weather may be saying summer, but our fashion minds can't stop channeling fall. We're currently obsessing over the early-bird Fall 2011 finds at local boutique, Conifer.
From staples like Rachel Comey and Woolrich menswear to Pendleton's striking new Portland Collection, (designed by Nathaniel Crissman, Rachel Turk of church & state, and the Decemberists' personal outfitter, John Blasioli.), take a look above to see the cold-weather goodies we're coveting.
Lily Ko (lily.7x7 @ gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is an editor at SF Station, works as a freelance stylist, and covers food, fashion and fun on her blog, Curated SF.
- Seven Favorite Things: Conifer's Summer Sale
- This Week in Fashion: Men's Summer Sale Picks from Local Boutiques Around the City
- SF Street Style: Two Cold Weather Looks on Market St.
- This Week in Fashion: Chanel Lovers at Simply Chic, Public Bikes' 1 Year Party, Banana Republic and Trina Turk Fashion Show, Styling the Modern Man + More
- This Week in Fashion: Neiman+foursquare Find It and Win Event, Concerts at John Varvatos and Conifer + More