This Week in Fashion: Simply Chic Launches Online Designer Consignment Shop
Earlier this week, the Chanel-obsessed Marina consignment shop, Simply Chic, launched an online shop offering gently used designer bags and accessories. The select luxury goods are all in good-to-mint condition, and each piece is curated by the owner, May Warren. We took a browse through the constantly growing vintage-to-contemporary collection, and found everything from Lanvin pumps and Hermes watches, to Marni handbags. Take a peek our top picks (above).
Simply Chic (3038 Fillmore St.) open Monday-Friday 11am-6:30pm, Saturday 11am-7pm, Sunday 12pm-6pm.
Lily Ko (lily.7x7 @ gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is an editor at SF Station, works as a freelance stylist and covers food, fashion and fun on her blog, Curated SF.
- 7 Must Shop Consignment + Non-Profit Shops for Designer Clothing, Handbags, Shoes and More
- Style Profile: Edric Chew on How to Rock Designer Menswear
- Street Style Report: Local Artist Kelly Tunstall Shows Us Four Spring Looks, in Presidio Heights
- SF Street Style: Sisters in Beachy-Hip and Boho-Chic Looks at the Ferry Building
- This Week in Fashion: Chanel Lovers at Simply Chic, Public Bikes' 1 Year Party, Banana Republic and Trina Turk Fashion Show, Styling the Modern Man + More