Our sister mag CA Home+Design is doing something pretty cool, and inviting California-based design pros to submit their most innovative recent project for consideration in their annual CA Home+Design Awards.
One winner will be selected from each of the 11 categories (listed below), and featured in the Spring 2014 edition of their magazine and announced at a SF Awards Gala. In addition, the Design Tastemaker category is open to the public for two rounds of online voting!
Every year CH+D features really fabulous projects, ensuring innovative work from the Golden State gets the recognition it deserves. Check out the pics above for examples of winning projects from previous years to get a sense of the kind of stuff they're looking for.
• Residential Interior Design (less than 3,000 sq. ft.)
• Residential Architecture (less than 3,000 sq. ft.)
• Commercial Interior Design or Architecture
• Residential Interior Design (more than 3,000 sq. ft.)
• Residential Architecture (more than 3,000 sq. ft.)
• Landscape Design
• New Product Design
• Showcase House Design
• Kitchen or Bath Design
• Emerging Designer
• Design Tastemaker (their free-to-enter, online Reader's Choice award!)