SFMOMA Launches a Rooftop Garden iPad App
SFMOMA's new iPad Rooftop Garden app makes sure you and your iPad won't leave the museum's rooftop empty headed.
As the good citizens of San Francisco know, the SFMOMA has long used new technology to give museum visitors a more in-depth understanding of the work they feature. Back in 1995, while most people were still happy cooking dinner or running errands while waiting for a page to load on their new computers, the SFMOMA had already launched a website—proof of their pioneering ways and genuine desire to consistently cultivate a richer museum experience for their visitors. Read more...
- The iPad and Old Fashioned Books Make Nice
- Want to Read Your Magazines on an iPad? Maybe Wait a While…
- Inkling 2.0 Brings Collaborative Learning Model to Textbooks on the iPad
- The Buzz Builds Around Amazon's Tablet as a Major Challenge to Apple's iPad
- Visual Sharing App Showyou Says Twitter is Kicking Facebook's Butt