1. Public Bikes' One Year Anniversary at Public HQ & Store (123 South Park), Saturday July 9, 11am-3pm.
Block party it up this Saturday -- biker style -- at Public's One Year Anniversary. Meet the folks behind the cutest bikes around, enjoy free food (American Grilled Cheese Kitchen), a photo contest, loads of amazing discounts on merchandise and much, much more.
2. Fair Trade Fashion Garden Party at Urban Bazaar (1371 9th Ave.), Saturday July 9, 1pm-3pm, Free.
Celebrate fair trade goodness with fashion, food and drinks in Urban Bazaar's lush outdoor space. The fashion show kicks off at 1:30pm, and will feature summer looks from Mata Traders, Alernative Apparel, Muichi and World Shop.
3. 4th Annual Renegade Craft Fair at Fort Mason (Marina Blvd.), Saturday July 9 - Sunday July 10, 11am-7pm, Free.
Indie makers from all over the Bay will bring truckloads of handmade goodies to Fort Mason this weekend, and set up shop at the 4th Annual Renegade Craft Fair. In addition to a flurry of great buys, be ready to get down and DIY-dirty at the many different craft stations.
4. Chanel Lovers Party at Simply Chic (3038 Fillmore St.), Wednesday July 13, 5:30pm-7:30pm.
Lovers may come and go, but a girl's always got Chanel. Show your true love for the iconic brand at Simply Chic's classy soiree next week. Also, take $100 off all designer consignment handbags (there are plenty of Chanel in stock!) over $500.
5. Dress For Success' 6th Annual Fashion Celebration at The City Club of SF (155 Sansome St.), Thursday July 14, 5pm-9pm, $125-$250.
Support the fashion-for-good cause, Dress for Success, at their 6th Annual Fashion Celebration. The evening will begin with cocktails and tasty bites by top female chefs, then the main course -- a Banana Republic and Trina Turk fashion show -- at 7:30pm.
6. 3rd Annual Styling the Modern Man at the Bently Reserve (301 Battery St.), Thursday July 14*, 6pm-11pm, $40-$100.
This one's all about luxy menswear. Watch the boys strut at 9pm, but that's not all -- there will be heaps of live entertainment, guided grooming, and a private lounges for you VIP snazzies.
*This event has been postponed until September 15.
- Scoutmob: 50% off at BellJar.
- Acrimony Summer Sale.
- Azalea Denim Sale: 20% off all denim, in stores and online.
- Conifer Sale: 30%-50% off.
- Alexis Bittar Summer Sale.
- MAAS & Stacks Summer Sale Part 2: Up to 30% off.
- Welcome Stranger: 5% off after liking their page on FB.
- Rand and Statler: 5% off after liking their page on FB.
- Urban Decay Friends & Family Sale: 25% off online purchases with promocode: FFSUMMER11, now through July 10.
- Kids Only Bi-annual Sale: 30% off everything except tie-dye, Saturady July 9-17.
Lily Ko (lily.7x7 @ gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is an editor at SF Station, works as a freelance stylist and covers food, fashion and fun on her blog, Curated SF.