Attention All Local Businesses: Register for CCA's Career Expo!
California College of the Arts has thousands of decorated alumni under its belt and more learning every day what it'll be like to be let loose in the real world. So local businesses, if you're on the lookout for interns, freelancers, part- and full-time employees, rally your troops for CCA's Career Expo on April 8th.
It's a private job fair especially for the school's mega creative minds to learn about the kinds of things potential employers look for, as well as being a hotbed of talent for companies to watch. The deadline for employers to register a table is March 21, and you can do that by clicking here.
More Travel Postings
- Celebrate The Rock Posters of Chronicle Books' "The Small Stakes" @ The Curiosity Shoppe Thursday
- Celebrate Textile Legend Jack Lenor Larsen @ the de Young
- Local Father's Day Gifts Great for Every Dad, All Under $100
- By the Book: 50 Cover Designs that Rocked 2008
- Prepping for One of the Biggest Design Shows All Year: SF 20/21 at Fort Mason