Celebrate El Salvador at SOM with 7x7 This Wednesday!
Right now in San Francisco, it's almost too cold to enjoy the sun. That's why our celebration of the ever-tropical, sun-baked El Salvador this Wednesday at SOM is a perfect mid-week pick-me-up.
Our friends from Balompié Cafe will be serving their hot, legendary pupusas (for free!) and you can look forward to specials on rum drinks ($3) and El Salvadoran beer ($2) all night long while you dance to the beats of DJ Kingmost. The best part? It's free to get in.
Need some VIP status to cure your hump-day blues? We're hosting a a private reception at 6pm. Email your full name to email@example.com by 5pm, Tuesday, February 22nd. Space is extremely limited. A confirmation email will be sent for VIP entry.
Discover El Salvador, Wednesday, February 23, from 7 p.m to 8:30 p.m., at SOM. Bar, 2925 16th St. (at Mission), SF.
*Sponsored by Ministry of Tourism of El Salvador
- 7x7 Celebrates El Salvador Next Week at SOM
- 7x7's Celebration of El Salvador at SOM
- Etsy Craft Labs Celebrates Its One Year Anniversary @ Museum of Craft & Folk Art
- Black Francis Celebrates the Birthday of The Pixies' 'Doolittle' With A Pair of Bay Area Shows
- Tonight After Work, Stop By Candystore Collective to Celebrate Creative, Inc.