Fair Trade Month Kicks Off With A Party @ Temple
Party for a good cause. Fair Trade Month kicks off tonight at Temple, one of the greenest bars in the country -- a celebration of those who work to make the worlds of food, drink and goods a safe and more just place for all involved.
There will be FAIR. Vodka in the house, which is made from fair trade quinoa and also appetizers, all made with fair trade-certified ingredients, of course. Come out and support the Fair Trade movement.
You can RSVP here for $10. At the door, it's $15.
540 Howard St., (415) 978-9942
- 8th Annual Altered Barbie Exhibition Kicks off @ 50 Shotwell Studios This Month
- Debaser's Dance Party Will Kick Off Your Halloween Weekend Right
- Derek Lam-Hosted SF Fall Antiques Show Kicks Off This Weekend
- SF Arts Commission's Passport 2010 Event Kicks Off This Weekend
- Leather Daddies Unite @ Folsom Street Fair This Sunday