Get Your Craft On
More than 200 artists from all nooks and crannies of the country will convene at Fort Mason Center Festival Pavilion this weekend for the second annual Renegade Craft Fair to showcase and sell their goods.
Ceramic pottery, linens, clothing, jewelry, homemade bath goods, vintage posters, high-end stationary--the Renegade Craft Fair has it all. There will even be DIY tutorials on tasks like how to fashion old toys into bangles and earrings, and Mozilla Firefox will be on hand to help you create your own custom Web persona.
Plus, there will be a Magnolia Photo Booth on site, and who doesn't love a little posing and picture-taking fun with friends?
Doors open from 11am to 7pm on Saturday and Sunday, and admission is free. So take advantage of this rare fogless summer weather and get thee to the waterfront, stat.
More Travel Postings
- Find Handmade Treasures at the Renegade Craft Fair
- Get Your Relaxation On In Sierraville
- Renegade Craft Fair Returns This Weekend
- Weekend Shopping Spree: Renegade Craft Fair's Handmade Goods at Fort Mason, July 9 & 10
- This Week's Hottest Events: Gillian Welch, Renegade Craft Fair, and Bay Area Now Arts Festival