Giants' Wearable Blanket Night
It's official: The Snuggie craze has finally gotten out of control. Much like Dippin' Dots and songs such as Chumbawamba's "I Get Knocked Down," the wearable blanket trend will reach its prime at a Major League Baseball game. Thanks to a Giants promotion at AT&T Park on Apr. 23, lucky fans will receive logo-printed fleece pullovers (best—and most hilariously—represented here in a photo shoot with pitcher Tim Lincecum). Call it marketing genius or a byproduct of the recession, it seems like this trend—sleeves and all—is here to stay.
- Dolores Park Movie Night Is Back ... To The Future
- More Capoeira! Shoebox Studios Expands
- Fly High: Urban Zipline Opens at the Embarcadero
- SF Giant Cody Ross Signing Baseballs @ Cost Plus World Market Today
- This Week's Hottest Events: SF Giants Bill Graham Tribute Night, The Real Americans, and Gotye